 General / 17130
Re: German Half-tread -- this one
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.build
Date:
Mon, 3 Apr 2000 22:33:33 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.general, Drew Lawrence writes:
In lugnet.general, Joseph Gonzalez writes:
is it the same one pictured on the internet hobbies page here?:
http://www.internethobbies.com/internethobbies/tam135scalww1.html

i LOVE this model!

..joseph g

That is the early pre-production version of the Hanomag. My version that I'm
reconstructing with ABS ThermoPlastics is sleeker, has more angles, and was
used later in the war.

~LegoMasterLuke

http://www.internethobbies.com/internethobbies/tamgersdkfz2.html

Mine is identical to that, except for this: instead of a cannon, it has a pair
of slit windows where the cannon WAS.

LegoMasterLuke

(BTW, I know its bad form to reply to my own message -- but I was being hasty
last time.)