 General / 17012
Re: German Armored Car
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.build
Date:
Thu, 30 Mar 2000 16:59:21 GMT

Shaun Sullivan <sullis3@mit.edu> wrote in message
news:38E2394B.E4D4D4BB@mit.edu...

I finally snapped a couple of pics of the German Sd.fkz 222 Armored Car
I recently modeled.  Sadly, the scans came out pretty dark (#@#*^$^
scanner), but you can still see it okay (especially if you play with the
contrast and brightness on your screen).  There is a driver in the car,
and the commander can poke his head up through the turret (which has a
360 degree rotation).  The main gun has about a 10 degree arc of swing
above and below the level as well.

That looks really great.  I can't wait to see some better pics showing off
the details.  I've made a few stabs at the 232 and Puma (using the same
wheels you used) but never pulled it off.  All the armor I build ends up
looking way too sci-fi.  I hope you build some more (and I'm now going to
have to take another stab at it).

  -Doug

^V^^V^
Nix 'Wicked' to reply.