 General / 16938
16937  |  16939
Subject:
German Armored Car
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.build
Date:
Wed, 29 Mar 2000 17:11:39 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

I finally snapped a couple of pics of the German Sd.fkz 222 Armored Car
I recently modeled.  Sadly, the scans came out pretty dark (#@#*^$^
scanner), but you can still see it okay (especially if you play with the
contrast and brightness on your screen).  There is a driver in the car,
and the commander can poke his head up through the turret (which has a
360 degree rotation).  The main gun has about a 10 degree arc of swing
above and below the level as well.

Anyways, there she is.  Hopefully some better pics will be forthcoming.

shaun