 General / 17131
Re: Question about piece availability
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 3 Apr 2000 22:58:04 GMT

"John Rudy" <tjjohn12@twcny.rr.com> writes:
Sure, a page sounds good.
I built mine last night after the posts.
Mine is 6 by 19 studs and is just longer
and taller than minifig scale.  The wheels
don't fold however, I couldn't compact
mouser's wheels enough to fit in 6 wide.
I am using the smallest hub with larger
rubber wheels, if that makes sense.
These are the wheels. It looks nice, and
uses the low windshield (clear) I really need
to finish the doors.  Right now I have a
grey roof hinge with 1 x 4 plate held
on by 2 1 by 2 grates with a white 2 by
2 for the window.  I think it looks good,
Now, to find someone in school with a
scanner. . .

I look forward to seeing it.  Mine might not be finished for a while
though...I have other stuff to do, like figuring out which college I'm
going to attend next year...Cornell, Carnegie-Mellon, or Case Western
Reserve
--Bram