 General / 17132
17131  |  17133
Subject:
How were they contained?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 4 Apr 2000 00:02:39 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

I first would like to thank you all for voting me to the "Cool Lego site of the
week". But I know my site is not quite cool... so I will try from now on for
"really cool"!

I would like to ask if anybody know well about the classic Lego sets of '60s,
as I recently succeeded to get a set numbered "700/5" (I bought it from a
normal toy retailer in non-premiered price!).
I had already played with the bricks but forgot how they were contained.
I remember the white and red standard pieces were placed neatly in some
checkered pattern. I want to put them back the same.
Are there any site I can refer or could anybody teach me how they should be?

Please see
http://www.bekkoame.ne.jp/ha/hj22438/favorite/7005.html
for the set I bought.

Ken-Tucky