 General / 17159
Re: How were they contained?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 5 Apr 2000 01:02:55 GMT

Gary, thank you for your kind reply.
Too bad you couldn't access my site...The cable capacity of my provider may be
poor in some crowded access.

The scan has a superb lineup of real classic days with Lego cars! :-)
But the opened box shown in front is not the exact set I have, as the box art
is different. (The box size loooks very similar, though)
The picture on my set is a boy and a girl playing with a diorama of some port
scenery, and the big brick picture right side is blue and yellow, which I think
is one of the sets in back.

The checkered pattern seemed rather "tartan" checked than the simple reflain of
4x4 rectangle.

Or was it mixed by somebody? :(

Ken-Tucky
E-mail:QYK03004@nifty.ne.jp