 General / 17059
Re: What 15 LEGO Pieces are still made today?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 31 Mar 2000 18:24:26 GMT

Jacob Sparre Andersen wrote:

Alan:

1*1*1 window
What sets have that one now?

Uhmmm. That's what they call a good question.

My reasoning was: I have it, I bought some LEGO this month,
                  therefore it is still in production.

Boy, I wish that reasoning worked in real life... I've got a lot of
elements I only have one or two of which I'd love to be able to get more
of...

--
Frank Filz

Home: mailto:ffilz@mindspring.com