 General / 17010
Re: What 15 LEGO Pieces are still made today?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 30 Mar 2000 16:29:16 GMT

In lugnet.general, Sheree Rosenkrantz writes:

While I will not attempt the answer to this, I do have a somewhat related
question. (since there are so many in house experts out there)
In FL3675 the gas pump assembly has a top piece which appears to be a
rounded edge top brick with 2 studs.   The bottom would connect to a
rectangular 2x3 (6stud) brick.  Where else is this brick found set? theme
crossover?  is it to be found in any current sets in any theme? [If this is
one of the orig15 I am going to feel real foolish, but curiosity wins out
...]

The gaspump in <set:3675> and <set:3670> is a single unit (at least in the sets
I have), unlike for example the gas pump in <set:134> and <set:3666> which is
made from 4 2x3 bricks.

Sybrand