 General / 16810
Re: Removing glue
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 26 Mar 2000 06:48:01 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.general, Frank Filz writes:
In lugnet.general, Kevin Salm writes:
Other than that, I cannot help.  I can only hope that I never see such a
horrific thing as glued Lego.

Better stay away from Legoland, and avert your eyes in most any store which
has a TLC supplied LEGO model...
Frank

Hey, don't get so technical on me.

Those are definite exceptions.  I would be perfectly happy knowing that those
models are glued together--and the internal metal supports are okay with me,
too.

There is another reason I don't care to visit a Legoland park or see other
roving or in-store displays:  They contain mass quantities of elements and
colors we can never hope to obtain.  If I saw a model using Light Blue
elements, for example, I would turn green from envy and then likely vomit.  A
visit to a Legoland park would leave me with jealosy pains for days.

__Kevin Salm__