 General / 16371
Re: Fun goodies for your browser's toolbar
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 14 Mar 2000 17:58:37 GMT

In lugnet.general, Todd Lehman writes:
In lugnet.general, Eric Joslin writes:
If you use the QuickSet Search it does just that, opens a little browser
window.

Dang, this is cool.  Thanks, Todd.

Thank Suzanne, actually -- it was her idea!

Well, in that case, thanks for thinking of it, Suzanne, and thank you, Todd,
for implementing it.

I don't know if I've said this before, but thanks to both of you for creating
Lugnet.  I honestly can't think of a better use of the internet that what
you've done here.

eric