 General / 16368
Re: Fun goodies for your browser's toolbar
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 14 Mar 2000 17:33:14 GMT

In lugnet.general, Ed Jones writes:
One thing would make it even better: If it would open another browser
window so you could access sets and continue reading a post/sale/auction
message without having to use the back and forward keys to navigate between
a message and set search.

Hiya Ed,
Try one of these:

   http://www.lugnet.com/quickset/ql.js