 General / 16370
Re: Fun goodies for your browser's toolbar
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 14 Mar 2000 17:51:27 GMT

In lugnet.general, Todd Lehman writes:
In lugnet.general, Ed Jones writes:
Todd, as usual, is a step ahead, above and beyond!!

Actually, the toolbar buttons were Suzanne's idea, and last night I forgot to
mention one other thing that was helpful about it:

Suzanne, Todd.  This stuff is super.  I love the quickset search thanks Suz.

Eric

The New England LEGO Users Group
http://www.nelug.org/

View My Creations at: