 General / 16262
Re: Which piece is available in the most colours?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 10 Mar 2000 20:09:57 GMT

Gary Istok <gistok@umich.edu> wrote in message
Usually I would agree with the statement that there are 2 different
types of 1x2 bricks.  But the clear bricks have undergone so many
different metamorphosis over the last 40 years (there was even a long
period when they had the same posts underneath, and hence were the same
as the non-clear 1x2's), that I think that we can keep them itemized as
one piece, even though they are structurally slightly different.  After
all they are still 1x2 bricks.

The (pseudo-impartial) LEGO Referee.............  :-)

Gary Istok

It is also worth noting that the 1x2 grille tile has undergone an evolution
where the bottom had a slight notch taken out to make them easier to pry up.

Also, aren't there 5 light blue 1x2 bricks in the Maersk Truck?

Mike