 General / 16166
Re: Which piece is available in the most colours?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 9 Mar 2000 02:29:46 GMT

On Wed, 8 Mar 2000 21:40:24 GMT, "Huw Millington" <hmillington@cix.co.uk> wrote:

Which piece is available in the most colours?

I reckon its the 2x1 grille tile. I have examples in 17 colours:

Black
Dark Grey
Grey
White

Tan
Brown
Gold

Red
Orange
Yellow
Green
Teal
Blue
Purple

Trans red
Trans flourescent green
Trans flourescent orange

Anyone got any pink ones?

Anyone know of other pieces in more colours?

Huw

I know there's a bunch of colors for medium slopes, especially
1x2 and 2x2:

                 2x2    1x2

Black             x      x
White             x      x
Blue              x      x
Red               x      x
Yellow            x      x
Grey              x      x

Green             x      x
Brown             x      x
Tan               x      x
Dark Grey         x      x
Orange            x      x

Teal              x      x
Purple            x
Light Blue               x (5825)
Dark Pink                x (5848)
Light Pink               ?

Trans red         x      x
Trans dark blue   x      x
Trans green       x      x
Trans yellow      ?      x
Clear             x      x

Total            17     19

I think there's a light pink 1x2 but I can't seem to find it.

Rob

|  Rob Farver - rfarver@rcn.com             |
http://www.farver.com/lego/              |
http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/rfarver  |