 General / 16154
16153  |  16155
Subject:
Which piece is available in the most colours?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 8 Mar 2000 21:40:24 GMT

Which piece is available in the most colours?

I reckon its the 2x1 grille tile. I have examples in 17 colours:

Black
Dark Grey
Grey
White

Tan
Brown
Gold

Red
Orange
Yellow
Green
Teal
Blue
Purple

Trans red
Trans flourescent green
Trans flourescent orange

Anyone got any pink ones?

Anyone know of other pieces in more colours?

Huw