 General / 16261
Re: Ebay Question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Fri, 10 Mar 2000 20:03:57 GMT

I know one that has never been on American ebay:  #214 Dealer Window & Door
Box.  There was one on German ebay a while ago, though, and it went for a
decent amount of money.

Mike

John DiRienzo <ig88888888@stlnet.com> wrote in message
With the Chocolate Factory finally appearing within the last weeks, I • think
it would be hard to find a set that has not appeared on eBay at one time • or
another.  There have been Velux Houses on eBay... its not that new of a • set.

--
   Have fun!
   John
Tom Stangl, VFAQman wrote in message <38C358B3.1AB1368C@vfaq.com>...
I know for a fact that 1854 has been on Ebay, that's where I first saw • one,
sometime last year.

Ben Roller wrote:

In lugnet.general, Jonathan Wilson writes:
Are there any sets that never appear on ebay?

I've not seen the Velux house on eBay since they started selling them • again.
What would one of these go for (here or there)?  I have one MISB that • I'd
get
rid of for enough money.

Ben Roller

(Cross posted to .auction since we're talking about eBay)

--
Tom Stangl
***http://www.vfaq.com/