 Marketplace / Auctions / 4849
Re: Ebay Question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Mon, 6 Mar 2000 19:33:37 GMT

In lugnet.general, Tom Stangl writes:
I know for a fact that 1854 has been on Ebay, that's where I first saw one,
sometime last year.

Oh yeah, me too.  I was looking at the question like "what sets do you almost
never see on eBay anymore".  That was the first time I saw a Velux house
too(maybe it was the same auction).  I went looking after someone here
mentioned that they've finally got one.  I wish eBay kept more than 30 days
of past auctions so that I could see what they sold for in the past (just
wondering the market value).

Ben Roller