 General / 15433
Re: Tiger 1 WW2 Tank
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build, lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 24 Feb 2000 20:30:54 GMT

Let me start out by saying that your models make me want to shelve my castle
project!  Seeing your models, coupled with seeing Saving Private Ryan
recently, has given me some inspiration!

A couple of questions...

1) I know where to get the links you used for the tread, but how MANY does it
take for each side?

2) How did you accomplish the German insignia on the tank?  Sometimes they
look like Lego, but in some pics they look like decals.

Great work!  The street scene is amazing...

Eric

In lugnet.build, Carl Greatrix writes:
I have just posted pics of my most recent model at
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=carl there are pics of the
tank and pics of a ww2 street..I hope you like :)