 General / 15429
Re: Hangar 33
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 24 Feb 2000 19:01:54 GMT

In lugnet.space, Scott Edward Sanburn writes:
Larry,

Larry Pieniazek wrote:

Very nice scene. Very nice indeed!

One question for space plate experts... take a look at the plates in
this image, where the T and + intersect tehre is a bit of a difference
in the yellow lines... Do the real ones mismatch on line width, or do we
have a bug in the part as designed? It doesn't look to me like Tom
misaligned them when he laid them down...

Looks like the parts are buggy, all the lines should be lined up.

Yeah, they looked that way in LEdit too.  I just went with it, though I did
receive a suggestion to make the entire floor of tiles instead, which sounds
intriguing.

-Tom McD.
when replying, spamcake doesn't make good landing pads because of it's oily
excretions.