 General / 15384
Re: Tiger 1 WW2 Tank
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build, lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 23 Feb 2000 23:04:18 GMT

Wow, fantastic work, Carl!  It particularly interests me, because I've been
planning to do some German tanks one of these days.  Great stuff!

--

Paul Davidson, aka Tinman
www.theforce.net |  Your Daily Dose of Star Wars

Carl Greatrix <tooncars@ukgateway.net> wrote in message
I have just posted pics of my most recent model at
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=carl there are pics of the
tank and pics of a ww2 street..I hope you like :)