 General / 15355
Re: Staircases!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 23 Feb 2000 13:46:00 GMT

Jeff Johnston wrote:

Jonathan Wilson wrote:
Als there are also 3 kinds of ladders: the 1 x 2 plate small ladder, the
single piece ladder and the 3 piece fire truck ladder.

More than that!  I have a yellow 2 piece extending ladder from before my Dark
Ages, and the single piece ladders come in variations that have clips at one
end
or at both ends.  (I suppose if you want to count the little 'grill' pieces as
ladders - and I have seen them used that way - there's ones with clips at
neither
end as well...)

And as far as I can tell, it looks like the current extendible ladder
appeared in Fabuland, and had a 2nd base part (look at 3638). Also check
out the ladder in 3637.

A lot of Fabuland pieces seem to be showing up again, especially in
Belville (the trellis in 5824 and 5805 also appears in 3683, which also
has the 4x6 huge treasure chest cover).

--
Frank Filz

Home: mailto:ffilz@mindspring.com