 General / 15403
Re: Staircases!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 24 Feb 2000 09:28:19 GMT

In lugnet.general, Sheree Rosenkrantz writes:

Hi
The staircase in the picture of Fabuland #132 that I linked to from your
wonderful Unofficial Fabuland Homepage appears to me to only have 5 steps
like the ones I have.  As I am a newbie, I figure I must be missing
something here.  Please enlighten me.

You're right, they only have 5 steps. Now I'm thinking about it, it is rather
strange as they are very large steps.

Also,  how many steps does the Fabuland spiral have?  The steps appear
smooth  to me.  Are they?  Are these exactly the same  as the Belville
spiral staircase if one disregards color?  From pictures, it appears to me
that the Belville spiral has more steps.
TIA
sheree

I don't know exactly how the Belville staircases are, I've only seen them on
pictures. I will look up the number of steps of the Fabuland spiral this
evening an dlet you know.

Sybrand Bonsma