 General / 15402
Re: Staircases!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 24 Feb 2000 09:09:50 GMT

2) How many chromatic variants of the staircase existed?  Again, are
black and dkgrey the only two kinds?

There's a straight black one in #6988 which I'd love to trade from someone
for a red curved staircase!  I have several dark gray straights and also one
curved black one.

3) Related to question one, is there a staircase that curves up to the
left, much as 6497's curves up and to the *right*?

I wish!

Dave