 General / 15356
Re: Bal Bas Bow (Virtual On Mech) pics
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build, lugnet.general, lugnet.build.mecha
Date:
Wed, 23 Feb 2000 14:06:04 GMT

I think he's referring to my brick buttons, not the background.  Those
are 3d studio bricks, I've built my own database (though it's a ways
from being complete).  The idea is to be able to create instructions
that look a lot nicer than ldraw.  I've got about half the instructions
done for the mini-fig tie fighter, and I plan to do all the Virtual On
mechs.

Thanks for the complements, Ben.

-Dave Jr.
Master Grade Lego Models