 General / 1510
Re: About that FAQ ...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 20 Dec 1998 00:32:49 GMT

Also sprach Larry Pieniazek:
: Problem here is that how do you manage a transition without stepping on
: anyone's toes with no one that is the actual final arbiter? :-)
: Sometimes hierarchy is good.

I agree.  If Tom's situation is temporary, and he wishes to continue, I
have no objections.  I have been looking for something I could do to
help out, though, and if this is needed and wanted I could certainly
fill the role.

I'm hoping that Tom will contact me or the group.  In leiu of that,
though, some comments from other regulars would be welcome.

/ _ _ / _ _             Enter any 11-digit prime number to continue...
============= Jim Baker -- Weather Weasel Extraordinaire ==============