 General / 1508
Re: About that FAQ ...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 19 Dec 1998 17:11:21 GMT

Beaker wrote:

I'd genuinely like to do this.  I've wanted to do something for some
time, but my effort to build an archive of classic space instructions
was eclipsed by Kevin Loch's much greater effort.  Doing this service
would be an honor, but I do not wish to presume.

Comments?

Yes. What a guy! Thanks for offering.

I know Todd had someone else lined up to do it too, and was trying to
organize a letter writing campaign. Dunno what happened or if Tom ever
responded.

Problem here is that how do you manage a transition without stepping on
anyone's toes with no one that is the actual final arbiter? :-)
Sometimes hierarchy is good.

- This is a family newsgroup, thanks.