 General / 14819
Re: Best & Worst LEGO Themes
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 10 Feb 2000 22:10:36 GMT

The Best - Town  (Trains a close 2nd)
The Worst - Town ;-)

Barbara Sproat wrote:

I know this has been debated many times before, but I'm posting this *not* to
start another debate, but to get an idea on what the best and worst LEGO themes
were/are out there.  This can be anything from Duplo to Technic to Model Team.
So to ask the big question...
   What's are the best and worst LEGO themes (and/or sub themes)?

The Best: Personally, I've enjoyed playing with the following:
   - (Of course) Star Wars - but not because it's Star Wars, but because
they're good for parts and colors!
   - R.E.S.Q - I like the Aerial Recovery the best.
   - Model Team - another good one for parts.
   - and last but not least, Trains!! - I grew up not being able to touch the
train set we had in garage.  Plus I like just watching trains go around the
track.

The Worst: I'd have to say Throw Bots!! I mean, has anyone come up with a good
use for these parts???

What's your vote?
- Barbara