 General / 14818
Re: Idea Book #238
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 10 Feb 2000 22:02:25 GMT

In lugnet.general, Gary R. Istok writes:
OK, sorry to take so long Tony, but I've been busy.

Here is what I can tell....  This is based on the assumption that the book is • 36
pages (this includes front and back cover as pages 1 & 36), and that the 1963- • 68
German version has the same number of pages as the 1960-62 Swedish version. • See
below....

Hope this helps!
Gary Istok

Many thanks once again Gary!!!!

Tony you asked the status of my large number of scans.  Well right now I have • a CD
full of pictures.  I have to get them onto a website. - Gary

By a stunning coincidence, Kevin Loch has announced today that the "Gallery"
section of his website is open to anyone. Maybe you can send him a copy of the
CD.

If you sent me a copy of the CD, I will shower you with money and Lego. :)
I have become quite interested in early Lego and there is a dearth of
information available.