 General / 14822
Re: Best & Worst LEGO Themes
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 10 Feb 2000 22:26:24 GMT

The best for me would be the "TRAINS". With the StarWars a close 2nd. Extreme
Adventures Is good as well. I would like to have seen a nice Train in the Old
west theme. Note I said good not the #3225. The 3225 is O.K. however I would
like to see a bigger and better one.

The worst would have to be Insectoids.
Thats my 2cents
Jeffrey B.

The Best: Personally, I've enjoyed playing with the following:
  - (Of course) Star Wars - but not because it's Star Wars, but because
they're good for parts and colors!
  - R.E.S.Q - I like the Aerial Recovery the best.
  - Model Team - another good one for parts.
  - and last but not least, Trains!! - I grew up not being able to touch the
train set we had in garage.  Plus I like just watching trains go around the
track.
What's your vote?
- Barbara