 General / 14162
Re: So what's the verdict on the success of 2000 Lego so far?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 26 Jan 2000 14:42:38 GMT

David Simmons wrote in message ...
Rock Raiders bite the big granite
slab.  They're nothing but Town Jr. hell!
Just a small defense for RR,
The tunnel trasnport (4980) comes with a bunch of useful pieces.  plenty of
grey slopes, a (comparative) bunch of bricks, the figures are cool, I can't
get enough of the teal pieces, and the chrome grills are a plus.  As far as
the Jr. pieces go, I have been waiting for a cockpit that will hold more
than 1 fig and I don't mind the wing-like structure.