 General / 14137
Re: So what's the verdict on the success of 2000 Lego so far?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 26 Jan 2000 03:15:00 GMT

Matthew Wilkins wrote:

In lugnet.general, Zack Pharr writes:
In lugnet.general, Paul Davidson writes:
Slave I's, A-Wings, and B-Wings disappear quickly, but none of the Gungan
kaadu sets are selling.  Castle is selling fairly well too; better than Rock

None of the 2000 sets are left at any of the stores (1 Target, 2 TRU, 2 Fred
Meyer) that I check. Even the Gungan Patrol is selling like ice cream in the
summer, which is a shame as that is one of the few 2000 SW sets of which I
want more than one. I have yet to get a look at the Arctic stuff; I want these
sets myself!

hmmm...   It hasta be something to do with the local market conditions.
My local WM supercenter has most everything in stock (except king leos
castle, which they never got). Very little product movement here (north
florida). I suspect that most folks are trying to pay christmas bills.

Ray