 General / 14047
Re: For Your Eyes Only !!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 24 Jan 2000 02:43:40 GMT

In lugnet.general, Shiri Dori writes:
In lugnet.general, Jean-marc Détraz writes:
Lego art has reached a new standard!  Maybe not the highest priced Lego in
eBay history, but certainly the highest opening bid I have ever seen.  Is
this really made of Lego pieces?  What's your opinion?

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=244432396

She's a real beauty, but way outta my price range... {:^)>

Jean-Marc

Oh my gosh! That is one expensive lot!
I would've bid, I have $11,123 to spare, but the 21 cents - sorry, that's too
much for me ;-)

-Shiri

Shiri, send me your address, I'll be more than happy to send you a quarter!

Jean-Marc