 General / 13033
Re: The realization of juniorization sets in...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 3 Jan 2000 15:00:43 GMT

In lugnet.general, Kevin Wilson wrote:

The highway sections themselves when linked together make quite a big
model - bigger than it looks on the box. And I like the new construction
guy torsos. Even the faces don't look as bad in the "flesh" as they do
on the box.

You mean they don't insane/psycho/possessed?  That's good -- judging from the
box, these are not minifigs I want to have handling heavy equipment.

Steve