 General / 12950
RE: Calling for Box Status and New Rule to vote on
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.jambalaya, lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 1 Jan 2000 19:29:18 GMT

Rick Kujawa writes:

I think this email update idea is terrible.  Some people might not be
at their computer that moment the availability is posted.  It will
lead to box sniping.

Box sniping? Please define.

Doug