 General / 12890
Re: Wow
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.il, lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 31 Dec 1999 15:03:18 GMT

I, too, am a big fan of Israel.  Studied there in college for a semester and liked it so
much that I dragged my wife there for our honeymoon (we hiked around for 3 months).  It is a
beautiful country; having the diversity of climate zones of the contig-US compacted into an
area the size of New Jersey.  I doubt any comparably sized parcel of land has had anywhere
near the impact on the history of civilization that that area has (Denmark notwithstanding;)

Next year in Jerusalem,
John

"Scott E. Sanburn" wrote:

Well, I am a big fan of Israel, one of a great partner to the US, as
long as Bill Clinton doesn't screw it up anymore than he has. Since I
live in the US, it is hard to get a decent picture of Israel from our
biased media.

Scott S.