 General / 12889
Re: Remy's Big Lego Christmas! (was Re: Big Lego Christmas)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 31 Dec 1999 14:48:28 GMT

Larry Pieniazek wrote in message <386CBF20.F4D0D6D0@voyager.net>...
You and I know that but the mundanes don't.

Mundanes!  Yes!  That's it exactly!

AFOLs on the one hand, mundanes on the other.  Suddenly everything makes
sense.

But it wouldn't do to discuss it in those terms with THEM.  They'd only feel
left out.

<<leans closer, and motions for you to do the same>>

Maybe we need to develop some sort of code of conduct to help protect
ourselves from the hurtful and mindless mundanes, who at once both fear and
envy us.

Did someone say Psi Corps?  Don't know that I look good in that much black,
and the gloves make it hard to manipulate the blocks...........

Richard
Still baldly going...
Check out Port Block at http://www.hinet.net.au/~guinan/

(Its a joke, its a joke damnit.  Relax.  Here, maybe you need some soma.)