 General / 12891
Re: Big Lego Christmas
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 31 Dec 1999 15:06:59 GMT

My own LEGO christmas was relatively tame. My older sister, her husband,
my father, and I went in together to get Mindstorms for my nephew (and
we managed to find a 1.0, and I ordered the upgrade for him). I got Dave
Baum's book and 8735 Power Pack Motor Set from my dad (we picked up the
book while shopping, and he said he would buy it, he got the 8735
Christmas eve at Service Merchandise which was already putting things on
clearance).

Our family doesn't tend to do lots of presents for Christmas (in fact,
I've been pushing, and starting to get some acceptance for ending the
present buying, and concentrate on spending time together, and if you
see something real appropriate for someone just buy it (and perhaps not
even wait for a birthday or Christmas to give it)). My big Christmas
haul came before Christmas when I bought most of the 2000 sets for
myself.

--
Frank Filz

Home: mailto:ffilz@mindspring.com