 General / 12823
Re: Calling for Box Status and New Rule to vote on
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.jambalaya, lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 30 Dec 1999 16:04:10 GMT

Mookie wrote:
Junk 1 James it should be in the Canada tour yet???

I have sent this one along to Canada quite some time ago.

Junk 2 John DiRienzo, Frank Filz, Tom Stangl

I believe John still has this one. At one point he said he would ship it
to me but it hasn't arrived.

I'm thinking we need to change one of the rules here, or make a rule, I
hate to say this.. though we need to keep these boxes moving..
From now on.. if you have a box in your possession, and you are next on
another list you can't receive another box until the one you have has
been sent AND received by the next person on the list.

Sounds like a good idea (though there may occaisionally be good reasons
to have boxes meet, but that can be handled on an exception basis - for
I was going to do some balancing between JB 1 and JB 2 since I was going
to be receiving both at about the same time). The one additional
clarification we need to make is what happens to the person who is
scheduled to have more than one box at a time. I would suggest that in
general, they just get bumped down one position at a time until the
first box reaches someone. I would also suggest that a person can chose
which box to recieve first if they are next on more than one list.

Can we also expand the Canadian tours on the tracking page? I think this
would make it a little easier for all to see how things are progressing.
I'd also like to suggest the date be marked when a box is received by
the next person (and that is when the first person should be crossed
off).

I am cross posting this to General also just incase anyone one this list
has given up and isn't reading this group anymore. We need to track down
these boxes and get them moving.

A big round of thanks to Mookie for putting effort into coordinating
these boxes.

--
Frank Filz

Home: mailto:ffilz@mindspring.com