 General / 1272
Re: 1999 comments
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 9 Dec 1998 13:26:18 GMT

Kevin Johnston wrote:

(Once again, scans are at: http://www.lugnet.com/1999/)
[snip]

After what I considered to be a dismal 1998 lineup, my expectations for
1999 were low.  However, I'm not really a Star Wars nut, but the sets
look awesome!  Rock Raiders looks interesting.  When I saw the words
"Space Port" I don't know quite what I imagined, but I did not imagine
warmed-over Launch Command.  It's not bad, just not what I expected.
Throw Bots look like K'NEX.

Steve
Steve Piehler | Replace "spamless" with "spiehler" before replying.
@cas.org      | LEGO: TO++++1(6542) TR+++2(4554) TC+++3(8880)
Columbus OH   | MT+(5590) MOC+ #+ S++ LS++ M+ YB61m