 General / 11318
Re: Dream Themes...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 6 Dec 1999 11:59:21 GMT

Roman - I always wanted to see some nice big Roman-themed sets. Besides custom
helmets, shields, torsos, and more, we could see Lego renditions of Roman Gods
such as Zeus, Hermes, Hades, and Apollo. How about that? If not that, how
about an Adventurers sub-theme in which they explore Ancient Greece?

With roman collumns, a roman legion minifig (would probobly be hard to get as
usual) and mabie even a colluseum.

Future - a Town-based theme which shows off a 'future' world. Robot aids,
flying cars, and total Jetson-esque fashion. It would seem like a good idea,
and then in the future, we can look back on the Theme and laugh about it. I
could even see sub themes for futuristic Fire Fighters, Police, and Rescue.

There is this new show on TV where I live called futurama (you people in the us
probobly have already seen it, it is by the guy that did the simpsons). lego based
on that would rock!

James Bond - a Bond sub-theme would be...too cool. I've made several James
Bond minifigs, such as 007 himself, Blofeld, Q, and my personal favorite Bond
villain, Max Zorin. There could be Q-Branch vehicles with gadgets and stuff,
and finnally, a modern-looking gun!

International terrorists? TLG would not make that in a million years.

Space Pirates - merge two themes into one and you get one awesome theme! Space
Pirates was an idea I came up with back in my Lego War days, basing it off of
the old Turbo Graphics game, Cosmic Fantasy. Even Redbeard could come
back...in Space Pirate garb, with the rare trans-neon lime hook!

Sounds Cool.

Space Knights - the same thing as above. I'm talking laser swords,
chainswords, and more. A robotic dragon, a space-age magician, and a castle
with lasers and satellite dishes, and more! The best part would be the cool-
ass minifigs and possible expansions...

Sounds cool.

Superheroes - I have always thought that a Lego Batman or Superman would be
cool. You could have a Batmobile, and minifigs for villains such as the Joker,
the Riddler, Two-Face, Catwoman, Brainiac, and (Gasp) The Cyborg! (dum, dum,
dum!). It would be really cool, but I'd only want to see DC comics, ya know?

Porobobly too expensive for the gain. something like power rangers on the other
hand...

Zombies - I would love to see Lego Zombies. Yes, Zombies. Besides the undead,
we could have a few army men (PLEASE), some zombie hunters, maybe even a demon
or two. Why not? I would love to have Legoville overrun with the forces of
darkness!

I would like TLG to licence ghostbusters! But the proton guns look too much like
guns for TLG's liking!

--
Jonathan Wilson
wilsonj@xoommail.com