 General / 11339
Re: Dream Themes...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 6 Dec 1999 23:11:49 GMT

Future - a Town-based theme which shows off a 'future' world. Robot aids,
flying cars, and total Jetson-esque fashion. It would seem like a good idea,
and then in the future, we can look back on the Theme and laugh about it. I
could even see sub themes for futuristic Fire Fighters, Police, and Rescue.

Interesting idea...could work....
but what I want is a completly made over town system...think of it....modern
looking houses....places for the minifigs to work! (Factories and
such)....only ONE police and fire station...a hospital.....schools!...office
buildings!!!....Parks!!!......a Hotel!!....and bring back the NAUTICA line,
make ferries, oil tankers....tour boats....yachts....*sigh* if only all this
would come true...

James Bond - a Bond sub-theme would be...too cool. I've made several James
Bond minifigs, such as 007 himself, Blofeld, Q, and my personal favorite Bond
villain, Max Zorin. There could be Q-Branch vehicles with gadgets and stuff,
and finnally, a modern-looking gun!

How about Lara Croft? (from the tombraider series of computer games) Could be
like 007, Adventureres, and Zombie stuff......have nastie evil villians she
could fight off....great places to explore (Egypt, Rome, Jungle)...the only
downside to that would be the guns and other destructive items Lara uses to
blast the guys to bits.....and herself...I don't think TLC would want to make
a female minifig in tight clothes with alot of cleavage showing, course they
already did that with the islander babe ;-)

Zombies - I would love to see Lego Zombies. Yes, Zombies. Besides the undead,
we could have a few army men (PLEASE), some zombie hunters, maybe even a demon
or two. Why not? I would love to have Legoville overrun with the forces of
darkness!

See the above

Erin
--
in a recent poll 100% of minifgs asked the question.