 General / 11319
11318  |  11320
Subject:
Pictures of Star wars Bucket
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 6 Dec 1999 11:53:47 GMT

By now I guess everyone has seen the ranting about Huw's posts and the fact
that the pictures he posted of the 2000 sets have been subsequently removed
from his web site.

Fortunately, I still have them in my cache.

Due to the now exterme exclusivity of these pictures, I am willing to trade
photo's of the Star Wars bucket for MISB 4558 Metroliners

regards
lawrence