 General / 10811
Re: Cool Pieces!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.scala
Date:
Fri, 26 Nov 1999 04:39:40 GMT

In lugnet.scala, Ben Roller writes:
Oh for those looking at colors, I think this adds a 4th "pink", more of a
peach... The green wall is also a paler green than the Paradisa baseplates.

*4*th pink? Did you miscount, or did I miss another pink? I'm counting the
original pale paradisa pink, the darker pink as shown in the Belville yacht
and Castle sets. Where did the third pink go?

Someone please correct me if I'm wrong, but the "3rd" is the pink from the
Birdie Happy Meal toys from McDonalds, set #3 I think.

Oh, that's not the Paradisa color? Weird... why did TLC make a new color for
one set?

-Shiri