 General / 10840
Re: Cool Pieces!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.scala
Date:
Sat, 27 Nov 1999 02:56:05 GMT

Ray Sanders wrote in message <383EA244.E0E09377@gate.net>...

As I understand it, Lego has shipped pink parts in the following • sets/themes:

Belville (two shades of pink)
Paradisa (two shades ?)
#1688 'Lego for her' (two shades of pink)
Scala ("peach" I guess)
McDonalds #3 (1999 promo, #2075)

Of these, I have representative samples of all except: Scala "peach" and
the supposed second shade of Paradia pink.

The groupings are:

group 1. a light pale pink: Paradisa Pink (lighter, if there are two),
#1688 'Lego for her' (lighter shade)

group 2, a bright 'hot' pink: BelVille (brighter shade), McDonalds #3
(1999 promo, #2075)

group 3, a light pale pink (slightly more blue than group 1): Belville
(lighter shade)

If this really is different than the group 1 pink, then there are 5 pinks
(if you count the Scala peach as a pink).

group 4: a more moderate pink, not light and not bright: #1688 'Lego
for her' (used for windows and doors, but not the frames)

This is the pink I've been calling "3+ LEGO for girls dark pink" (I've got
at least two of these sets sans the bucket/box, so I didn't know the set
number).

Ray

Frank Filz wrote:

The 4 pinks are from lightest to darkest:

Paradisa light pink
3+ LEGO for girls dark pink
Scala "peach"
Paradisa dark pink (also McDonalds #3)

The 4 greens are:

Scala pale green
Paradisa pale green
Bright green (Star Wars plates, Paradisa)
Green

Oh, there are 3 greys also

Scala light grey (kitchen stove and sink top)
Light Grey
Dark Grey

It seems like Scala may have its own set of colors...

Frank