 General / 10344
Re: Mindstorms recommendations
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 17 Nov 1999 14:07:28 GMT

John VanZwieten <john_vanzwieten@email.msn.com> wrote in message
news:FLBBzC.Ks7@lugnet.com...
That's what we did!  Granddad thought his investment paid off pretty well • when
we got invited to MindFest at MIT (even if we didn't get invited for our
Mindstorms stuff).  Now we have to figure out how granddad can add to his
investment this year

Check out Pitsco-DACTA:
http://pitsco-legodacta-store.com/index.htm

There are several curriculum like kits (gears, levers, simple mechanisms,
etc.) that make excellent RIS additions and include learning guides.

-Rob.