 General / 10345
Re: 3-pc feather/plume set in GREEN ???
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 17 Nov 1999 14:29:23 GMT

In lugnet.general, David Eaton writes:

I think blue or red is the most common,
probably followed by yellow, then white, then black...
at least that'd be my guess.
I only ever got three white plumes,
but I got at least 5 black ones...

DaveE

Actually, since I collect both Pirates and Castle,
my experience has been that White and Red are the most common
(White from Pirates/Imperial Armada and Castle/Royal Knights;
Red from Fright Knights).

Franklin