 General / 10347
Re: 3-pc feather/plume set in GREEN ???
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 17 Nov 1999 14:52:43 GMT

In lugnet.general, Franklin W. Cain writes:
In lugnet.general, David Eaton writes:

I think blue or red is the most common,
probably followed by yellow, then white, then black...
at least that'd be my guess.
I only ever got three white plumes,
but I got at least 5 black ones...

DaveE

Actually, since I collect both Pirates and Castle,
my experience has been that White and Red are the most common
(White from Pirates/Imperial Armada and Castle/Royal Knights;
Red from Fright Knights).

Franklin

Managed to drag up some good data on this one, taken from analysis of Margo's
inventories (bless her!)  This is for rings, not individual feathers, and
doesn't include dragon-helm sets or Islander bones.

Color Set Number Quantity
Black 1974 1
Black 6035 1
Black 6066 1
Black 6073 1
Blue 6021 1
Blue 6041 1
Blue 6046 1
Blue 6059 1
Blue 6066 2
Blue 6074 1
Blue 6077 1
Blue 6079 1
Blue 6080 1
Red 1877 1
Red 5184 1
Red 6021 1
Red 6027 1
Red 6031 1
Red 6034 1
Red 6042 1
Red 6046 1
Red 6055 1
Red 6060 1
Red 6061 1
Red 6066 2
Red 6071 1
Red 6073 1
Red 6074 1
Red 6077 1
Red 6079 1
Red 6080 1
Red 6081 1
Red 6085 2
Red 6087 1
Red 6090 1
Red 6097 1
Red 6103 1
Red 6276 1
White 5058 1
White 5122 1
White 5135 1
White 6044 1
White 6054 1
White 6080 1
White 6090 1
White 6099 1
White 6204 1
White 6271 1
White 6277 1
White 6280 1
White 6281 1
Yellow 5150 1
Yellow 5184 1
Yellow 6054 1
Yellow 6060 1
Yellow 6066 1
Yellow 6067 1
Yellow 6071 1
Yellow 6077 1
Yellow 6080 1
Yellow 6085 2
Yellow 6103 1
Yellow 6274 1

So that adds up to 4 Black, 9 Blue, 25 Red, 13 White, and 12 Yellow.  So,
you're right, Franklin!  I don't believe there are any in non-Pirate or Castle
sets; can anyone confirm that?

Anyone wanting more data from this source, just let me know.  I should put it
on a web page, but I haven't gotten around to it yet.

Heather Patey
St. John's, Newfoundland, Canada
Pirate Wench / Brick Detective