 General / 10338
Re: 3-pc feather/plume set in GREEN ???
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 17 Nov 1999 07:17:54 GMT

I have one of the black ones.  What set did that come in?  It doesn't strike
me as a common piece.

Dave

Franklin W. Cain <fwcain@yahoo.com> wrote in message
Did LEGO ever produce the three-piece feather/plume wheel
in _Green_?

If so, in what set was it included?

I've gotten the plumes in White, Red, Blue, and Yellow.
I've also seen the plumes in Black (but I never got a set
myself with Black plumes).

Thnx.
Franklin