 General / 10335
Re: Even more 2000 comments
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 17 Nov 1999 03:54:24 GMT

I'll be parting out about 15-20 5938s, I'm trying to decide if I will
auction parts here, sell them, or Ebay them.

I also need to decide if I put all the 2x2x3 blue slopes in one big lot or
not - if so, that would make a good bit of a roof ;-)

Steve Demlow wrote:

Frank Filz (ffilz@mindspring.com) wrote:

Blue 2x2x3 extreme slope corners: yeeha! Now we need a good source of
blue extreme slopes.

It looks like 5938 Oasis Ambush is about as good as it gets for the next
year, anyway.  76 pieces, MSRP $8, includes 4 2x2 blue steep slopes as well
as a palm tree and a number of other decent pieces.  I plan to stock up when
Kohls hits 30% off (they do sell these for $8, unlike some sets that they
mark up above MSRP).

Steve
--
Barb & Steve Demlow  |  demlow@visi.com  |  www.visi.com/~demlow/