 General / 10115
  Movie Licences

If Lego is moving more towards 'play' than 'build' as some as suggested, by which they mean more 'themed' sets with lots of theme specific parts, but less actual bricks, then perhaps we will see more movie licences like Star Wars to make the sets (...) (25 years ago, 11-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Movie Licences

(...) None. I like the fact that LEGO is generally *not* tied in to every passing fad. Well, that's they way they used to be. Steve (25 years ago, 12-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Movie Licences

(...) [tongue planted firmly in cheek ] Priscilla, Queen of the desert - resurrect the 'Outback' play theme and cross it with some Paradisa pink to make the 'tour bus' :) - for additional realism, toss in a couple of cu-yds of tan, brown & rock-red (...) (25 years ago, 13-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Movie Licences

Ray Sanders wrote in message <382CEB51.44D07768@gate.net>... (...) What a great idea... I have the video for research and the CD to listen to while I'm building :) A pink bus coming up, pity I can't build the silver shoe on top of the bus :( (...) (25 years ago, 13-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Movie Licences

(...) That'd be cool! (...) This would be amazing. They could do at least 2 models, one of just the hand with a bunch of pnumatic cylinders. That would rock! (...) Hmm... Train suggestions Titfield Thunderbolt GWR King, GWR 14xx, and the Titfield (...) (25 years ago, 13-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Movie Licences

(...) They should do a 440 with lots of wild west type rolling stock and throw in a lot of wild west minifigs (sherrif etc) It would probobly sell like wildfire. I made a 440 and rolling stock in ldraw and I think it could be done properly IF they (...) (25 years ago, 14-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)